|“||If you don’t want to lose to guys with bigger bodies, you should just train as many times harder.||”|
— Ryousuke to Kijima
Kominato Ryousuke was a student of Seidou High School and is the older brother of Kominato Haruichi. He was the baseball team's second baseman and formerly one-half of Seidou's Keystone Combo.
Ryousuke is quite confident in himself. He is strict to others but he trains himself much more. He is especially strict to his younger brother among all of the kouhais. He looks gentle but has quite a sharp tongue. 
Yet he is lighthearted towards his fellow third years and also a very reliable and considerate classmate as well. He is also very strong willed as he would push himself more and more if that took them closer to Nationals and he has a dark sense of humor.
Haruichi is Ryousuke's younger brother. While he often expressed that being an elder brother was troublesome, he still cares for Haruichi. Although their relationship is tense at first, with Ryousuke mocking Haruichi for his lack of stamina, he starts helping Haruichi from time to time as the series progresses. When they were younger, it is revealed that the Kominato brothers were much closer. Ryousuke was very protective of Haruichi, defending him from bullies often, even at his own expense. However, Ryousuke comes to entrust Haruichi with his position during the Inashiro and Seidou match, and has occasionally implied that Haruichi may progress far more in baseball than him in the future.
They are considered one of the best middle infielders in the area. Kuramochi and Ryousuke share a close bond, having a close understanding of what each other is doing when fielding. Despite commonly insulting Kuramochi in his first year, Ryousuke comes to trust him deeply as his partner in baseball. Kuramochi is the first person to notice Ryousuke's injured right leg even before the Inashiro and Seidou match. In turn, Ryousuke allows himself to be called out by Kuramochi despite having hidden his injury from everyone else on the team, proving the amount of trust he places in his "year-long partner". They are revealed to still be in touch even after Ryousuke has graduated, hinting that they have a pretty close relationship even outside the field.
He is quite confident in himself, nothing but self-assured. On the other side he puts more effort than anyone and is full of conceit because of that. With Kuramochi they are considered to be one of the best Middle Infielders in the area.
This data is based on the official guidebook, it will only be changed if there is an official update!
You are free to write about the characters improvements in the Skills section above!
- Ryousuke ranked 7th in the first Official characters popularity poll, moving down from 6th place in the primary online voting result. 
- He has respect for his family.
- He likes horror movies and ghost stories.
- Rankings from the guidebook: 
- Defense: He is the best player at Glove handling and ranks second in Infield defense.
- Batting: He has the best batting eye.
- He ranks second at Bunting.
- He ranks fifth at batting contact.
- Favorite Food: Spicy foods, Curry (spicy) 
- Favorite Subject: Math 
- According to Terajima's twitter:
- Ryousuke also cut his hair. How he looks now has yet to be revealed. 
- He is bad at video games.
- He started playing baseball because his father is a Yakult Swallows fan.
- He attended Youko Junior High.
- Kominato (小湊) - Small Encounter
- Ryousuke (亮介) - Meditating Brightness
- "During the game, don't just help Sawamura, get yourself ready too. You got switched in the first game, the coach keeps using those in good condition." - to Haruichi
- "I hope you smacked them a good one?" - to Haruichi
- "I probably can make Haruichi switch with me and no one will suspect!"
- "Don't try and make excuses about talent. It's about how much you're putting in. As for me, I'm always think "Eat shit" when I play." - to Kijima
- "What a greedy guy." - to Haruichi
- "He's invinsible. If he manages to get on base, that is." - about Kuramochi
- "Hiding his wicked tongue behind a smile" - Guidebook 
|Seidou High School|
|Miyuki Kazuya • Maezono Kenta • Kuramochi Yōichi • Kawakami Norifumi • Asou Takeru • Nakata Ataru • Ono Hiroshi • Higasa Shōji • Seki Naomichi • Yamaguchi Ken • Kijima Rei • Kawashima Kengo • Shirasu Kenjirō • Mimura Ryōta • Watanabe Hisashi|
|Sawamura Eijun• Furuya Satoru • Kominato Haruichi• Kanemaru Shinji • Tōjō Hideaki • Kaneda Tadahiro|
|Yui Kaoru• Yūki Masashi • Okumura Kōshū• Mogami Takeshi • Asada Hirofumi • Seto Takuma • Kuki Yōhei
|Former players||Yūki Tetsuya • Tanba Kōichirō• Kominato Ryōsuke• Masuko Tōru• Isashiki Jun • Miyauchi Keisuke • Sakai Ichirō • Kadota Masaaki • Kusunoki Fumiya • Takigawa Chris Yū • Azuma Kiyokuni
|Managers||Fujiwara Takako • Umemoto Sachiko• Natsukawa Yui• Yoshikawa Haruno
|Staff||Kataoka Tesshin • Ochiai Hiromitsu • Takashima Rei • Kazuyoshi Oota|